Our goal is to assist with your interior acoustical requirements when designing a new facility or correcting the acoustical problems with an existing location and we look forward to working with you and assisting with your acoustical needs.
The Following is a list of some of the services that we provide our clients:
- Provide customized solutions to the client’s specific acoustical needs
- Improve speech privacy in the open plan office areas
- Provide a sound masking system that meets UL2572 specifications
- Reduce background noise to make facilities more productive
- Acoustical review and recommendations for speech privacy
- Control conversational noise sound transfer between offices and conference rooms
- Consult with hospitals, & health providers to determine solutions for their HIPAA, Oral Privacy, compliance concerns
- Work directly with the architect and design community in the planning of acoustical requirements for projects.
- Provide CAD drawings for early stages of facility planning
- Provide solutions for reverberation in conference rooms and lobbies
- Assist corporations to establish acoustical standards
- Work directly with clients to provide a complete acoustical solution to the corporate environment
- Provide information that evaluates acoustical requirements, provides recommended solutions, and predetermined results
- Work with hotels to eliminate the transfer of noise between rooms and assist in the elimination of external intrusive noises being transferred to the guest rooms.
- Assist Financial Institutions in achieving confidentially requirements to comply with the GLB Act.
- Provide MNEC solutions for your building or campus